Thursday, June 14, 2007

Guns N' Roses - November Rain

I feel the need to write, to say something. I don't know what. I'm surrounded by half-truths, shadows, ambiguities, uncertainties. And alcohol. Lots of alcohol.

It's strange. I've never felt the need to wake up in the middle of the night and write. Until now. And yet, I don't know what to say.

Are all good writers gay?

When I was younger (not that I'm terribly aged), the words used to flow more easily. It's easier when life is less complicated.

Jesus, I sound like I'm on death row.


"One fine day we'll fly away
Don't you know that Rome wasn't built in a day"




4 comments:

SLRao said...

There was this summer where my friends decided that the best thing to do is make a verb and adjective of me.
To SL,
a SL,
so SLicous.
Nothing more.

Ambika said...

oi... u becoming full hot shot at picture taking...

akshay said...

actually this pic was taken by a friend of mine. the composition is mine though

SLRao said...

Essel. My friends liked calling me that too. More of a ezzel, with a nasally Mallu accent.
By the way, talking about your phone, send me a msg because I lost my phone and all my contacts. I got a new sim with the same number though.