Saturday, June 16, 2007

1. Do u like ur name and know its origin?
Never given it much thought, and yes, I know its origin, or what it means.

2. If given a choice sex or food???
Tough tough. Sex on the dining table. Eating food off someone.

3. Do you love your siblings/cousins??
Some of them. Not all.

4. Do you believe in angels??
Yes. Heavenly ones and the ones that you meet around the corner.

5. Whats the one thing that brings a twinkle to your eye??
Speed. Rock music. Good food. Damn, just one?

6. When was the last time, you did something meaningful for someone else?
Erm, I got a friend cheap tyres some time ago...

7. What are you listening to right now?
Guns 'n' Roses - November Rain. Probably one of the greatest rock ballads ever.

8. Will you go to heaven or hell?
I don't know. I hope heaven is a fun place.

9. Poster paints or watercolours or crayons?
I don't know the difference, but poster paints sound like fun.

10. Favourite time of the day?
Sleeptime, mealtime, drivetime.

"We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away..."

2 comments:

Revati Upadhya said...

8. Will you go to heaven or hell?
I don't know. I hope heaven is a fun place.

what if you dont go there only ra?!

akshay said...

well i dunno. i hope wherever i go is fun. i need fun.