1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
Black mole-like thing on my right wrist. It's an embedded pencil lead. Don't ask how...
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Nothing. Used to be a coupla posters of the Murcielago and the Brera, and a Ninja vs Busa race.
3. Whats your phone like?
Cool symmetrical, rounded yet angular, chrome, matte, satin finished, black, powerful, useful, Nokia.
4. What music do you listen to?
Anything. English, Hindi, Swahili, French, house, techno, rock, metal, hip-hop...
5. What is your current desktop picture?
Dodge Viper, and my bike.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To be happy
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Stupid and illogical question. If you mean do I support it, yes, I do. People should be allowed to do what they want.
8. What time were you born?
3.53 am.
9. Are your parents still together?
Yes.
10. What are you listening to?
The sound of the fan. Fatboy Slim - Don't Let The Man Get You Down. Tomorrow, Aerosmith.
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
No.
12. The last person to make you cry?
Me?
13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I'm bad with names. Most of them smell good, though.
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Anything. I'm not one for stereotypes or fetishes.
15. Do you like pain killers?
Never tried them.
16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I don't know. Haven't tried it in years. Maybe. Depends. I'm full of ambiguities.
17. Favorite pizza topping?
Chicken of all sorts. Ham. Bacon. Pork. Pepperoni. Extra cheese.
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
That bloody pizza question did it. Extra cheese and pepperoni for me. Chocolate shake, mousse, HCF magnum too. With some biriyani and Pepsi. How about a Subway sandwich?
19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Me?
20. Is anyone in love with you?
I hope so. I need it.
"And the sign said, long haired freaky people need not apply..."
4 comments:
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
Black mole-like thing on my right wrist. It's an embedded pencil lead. Don't ask how...
yeah that one ALWAYS intrigued me
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Nothing. Used to be a coupla posters of the Murcielago and the Brera, and a Ninja vs Busa race.
you're damn boring in the new house
3. Whats your phone like?
Cool symmetrical, rounded yet angular, chrome, matte, satin finished, black, powerful, useful, Nokia.
its also sametosame like mines
4. What music do you listen to?
Anything. English, Hindi, Swahili, French, house, techno, rock, metal, hip-hop...
BON JOVI
5. What is your current desktop picture?
Dodge Viper, and my bike.
its never been haathi.. real or figurative :(
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To be happy
sametosame like me only!
7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Stupid and illogical question. If you mean do I support it, yes, I do. People should be allowed to do what they want.
yeah. people who want chaddi pictures should be allowed them.
8. What time were you born?
3.53 am.
started early in life no. u know what they say abt ppl who're born eary in the morning? they looovvvvve to sleep. hmmm..
9. Are your parents still together?
Yes.
:)
10. What are you listening to?
The sound of the fan. Fatboy Slim - Don't Let The Man Get You Down. Tomorrow, Aerosmith.
JT!!
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
No.
remember the boogie man in the scary park? and it wasnt even dak then..
12. The last person to make you cry?
Me?
or maybe it was me
13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I'm bad with names. Most of them smell good, though.
axe! axe! boss!!
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Anything. I'm not one for stereotypes or fetishes.
yeah. except some stereotypes and fetishes.
15. Do you like pain killers?
Never tried them.
liar!
16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I don't know. Haven't tried it in years. Maybe. Depends. I'm full of ambiguities.
you're not shy. you're full of it.
17. Favorite pizza topping?
Chicken of all sorts. Ham. Bacon. Pork. Pepperoni. Extra cheese.
"can i have all the non veg toppings you have please.. EVERYTHING you have."
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
That bloody pizza question did it. Extra cheese and pepperoni for me. Chocolate shake, HCF magnum too. With some biriyani and Pepsi. How about a Subway sandwich?
chocolate mousse??
19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Me?
i do believe it was me.
20. Is anyone in love with you?
I hope so. I need it.
:) what dumb question.
it used to be heffalump on my 21 inch screen, so you're wrong. and you were scared of the bogey man, not me. never tried painkillers either.
I'm more bored than anything.
I was actually listening to "Million ways to be cruel" and felt like the most random thing on the planet.
My one and only female lover is/ was a/the Nepali.
i was talking abt your phone wallpaper..
and who said you were scared? i was remembering how scared i was. sheesh...
Post a Comment