Thursday, May 25, 2006

Something is bothering me. I was reading through previous posts, and the tone of this place has changed. Like a school that starts out small and idealistic, and turns into Baldwin's, this place is losing its joy-joy feeling. So I am on a mission to make happy cames. To this end I am eating Calicut halwa and listening to the He(eeee)-Man theme.

Now I will watch the oh-so-80s Livin' On A Prayer video and jump about a little. Scratch about at my pockmarked face. Eat a little more halwa. Bang some doors shut. Make pigtails out of my hair and dance about a little more. Sleep.

Strange, the things people do to be happy.

"When I smile, tell me some bad news,
Before I laugh and act like a fool."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can tie pigtails??wow!!!even i cant.it's an art it seems!!!ok ta ta bye bye i was being jobless

Anonymous said...

he cant tie pigtails. they're called ponytails u ignorant long haired boy thing. and he cant make those too well either. eheheh.

[now he'll say ayy stop making fun of me yaaa']

Anonymous said...

u suck!!!im not a boy thing!!!