Erm, it seems my computer has been invaded by a host of mean things that slow it down. I should have known that Mongolian porn wasn't such a good idea. But then again, who can resist wrinkly women cavorting in yurts?
So now it's back to the old techie standby...format c:/y. Time to buy a new HDD too.
In a way this disk is a reflection of the state of my life. Things get cluttered up, I bear with it. Things go worse, I clean up a little. Things go kaput, I change everything and dump everything else, and start again. Things get cluttered up...well that's the story.
My room sure looks like it. Even I'm now bugged with the whole wire-meets-tshirt thing. I mean, I have a cupboard fit for Ken and Barbie only. I can't fit my hand in without being attacked by garments of various size and vintage. There is zero space. Add to that my talent for not bringing out anything on the first try...ok basically I'm on a crib that I need better furniture in my room and newer nicer clothes and someone to arrange them.
I'm being ungrateful for what I have but what the hell, not like I do it every day.
While I'm being ungrateful, I'll rant about how petrol is ridiculously expensive, and I wish I had a superbike. To be precise, I wish I had my superbike right now. And a lot of money. A rich dad. A large inheritance.
Well, that's it really...the inheritance really defines it, doesn't it? What more could I want? I'm (reasonably) healthy, happy, and in love. So I don't need those.
Give me some money or bugger off!!!
5 comments:
you just need someone to come clean your room up. and i mean REALLY clean up like the way the rest of us do it, not your way of cleaning up. clear out the wires, stack the books, declutter the bed and pile your clothes. and teach you how to take out what you need without making a garment salad on the floor. you have so much to be grateful for, stop cribbing!!!
Hey, enjoyed your poem about the Herald. Your passion is quite apparent. And your sense of humor keeps it alive. Hopin to read more of your blogs and hopefully on more diversified topics!
Hey do put up some pics of your herald ! I always wanted to do up an old beetle with a new engine and suspensions. But lack of know how and people sharing same interest. Its any better to have a classic car, than the run of the mill latest models that flood the roads. Looking forward to pics of the herald.
Meanwhile interesting info on herald : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Herald
Ok just in case you are technically inclined...I have been quite perplexed by the relationship bteween between torque, power and engine speed. Doing some read up on it.
Is your Herald venture an artistic or technical pursuit, or a little of both? It's a great combination of art and science.
herald blog and this are different. they will stay that way. if you want to see herald, wait for someone to be unlazy enough for pics to be put up on that blog. unlazy would be someone other than me...sorry :)
herald is outcome of boredom and lack of money to buy own car. and need to learn by getting kai dirty. note i am too lazy to type articles so comment sounds like russian.
thanks for taking active interest in blog.
Post a Comment