Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Aarambh

Upon reflection, maybe I should go further than a single and rather redundant word.

By my standards, that's a pretty long sentence. I hate long sentences. I hate long words. I like long engine bays. Long hair's ok. Long meals are fun. So are long songs. Stairway to heaven.

This is what, blog number...3? Or is it 4? Before the B word became the buzzword, I had my own little space on blogger. Of course I've lost it. Then there was another somewhere. It's probably rotting in cyberspace, dusty, trying to make friends with a Guatamelan coffee seller's Excel sheet.

Then there's the build blog. projectbuild.blogspot.com

So what else?

3 comments:

Revati Upadhya said...

aaa welcome! wtf is your first post..it better be something ultra smart, which will kill all these pseudo intellectual teeny boppers in one blow..

akshay said...

dont be mean. we were all pseudo teeny boppers. and im not ashamed of who i was.

Anonymous said...

im not ashamed. its just hilarious in retrospect and i wish someone would show them that in a few years they're going to actually BE who they're now pretending to be..so enjoy the ride while it lasts.
now i sound 68, so i'll stop.
live and let live. [at whatever age they may choose]