Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There's that hoary chestnut about good guys finishing last. Well, there's a new addition.

This is where the scum of the earth finish.
Bad people with a little good in 'em.
Regular folks, with a dash of evil.
Regular folks, with a dash of good.
Good folks, just a tad bad.
Good guys.



Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This IS a rather odd way of having a conversation. So why don't we proceed to the next level? I think that would be giving me at least your email ID. If you don't give me something in your next comment, I think I'd be starting to sound a bit desperate.

Okay I wish to make friendship because you're an interesting person. and you're not gay. and you seem rude.

I'll give you my name, since I know yours. Actually I don't feel like giving you my name. So I'll make up a name. Shilpa.