Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trusting. Friendly. Cheerful.

That's what I used to be.

Over the last few years, I've learnt two things. The first is that people aren't what they seem to be. No one is. Not your best friend, not your lover, not your brother. Everyone has their own agenda, and most people will nary bat an eyelid before doing you harm to further it.

The second is more, er, useful. I've learnt that I have a capacity for rage that is disturbing. I can hide and nurse a grudge for months, maybe years, and wait. I suppose this is a good thing.


Romans 12:19

4 comments:

Ambika said...

No its not, are you crazy or something?
Grudges are not good they give you blood pressure issues when you grow old. hmmpphhh

Revati Upadhya said...

yeah. hang up a punching bag in your room da. and use it. trust me, it helps.

akshay said...

no. this isn't about the regular stuff. this is about people who hurt you badly. they should get what they deserve.

and they will

Anonymous said...

Its just a waste of time. Really.

I wrote a longer comment but it didn't post so here I am again.