a catalogue of obsessions and neuroses
oh I still remember those ITPL test drives in the middle of the night. We went into one of the park later where 3 dogs chased us and had to get back to your place after that. Good old days :)
lol. i think i still have the videos somewhere.
crap!I feel your pain..
awww... don't worry though!she was yours!
update. Chirpyness is a nice colour for a blog.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh I still remember those ITPL test drives in the middle of the night. We went into one of the park later where 3 dogs chased us and had to get back to your place after that. Good old days :)
lol. i think i still have the videos somewhere.
crap!
I feel your pain..
awww... don't worry though!
she was yours!
update.
Chirpyness is a nice colour for a blog.
Post a Comment