Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stairway To Heaven.
Mama I'm Coming Home.
Livin' On A Prayer.
Keep The Faith.
Layla.
Free Fallin'.
Fast Car.
Cocaine.

Pictures capture moments. Songs, songs are different. They capture memories.


"... just memories of a different life.
Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry..."

8 comments:

Ambika said...

I like plagiarism. :P

akshay said...

you would. you invented it.

wait, did you steal it from someone? lol.

Asavari said...

Bugger.

Those were the Oncoming-high-speed-crash-into-pinxx-from-cubbon-road-songs

Dont try to pass them off as 'memories'

Wug.

akshay said...

lol. that's true. but then there would have to be highway to hell, and can't stop rock and roll. you really need ac/dc to pull that sort of stunt off.

Ambika said...

too many lols make you sound girly!

Anonymous said...

I would add Wish you Were Here and Summertime to the list but thats just me.

Will you sign my- Was a Cool Person- certificate?

akshay said...

sure. was? you're planning to stop being cool? be cool.

SLRao said...

hmm..
change that to Is a Cool Person.
When I typed that out I was thinking of myself in past tense. I'm the morbid kind of cool person. The 'is' might improve my dating prospects.