Monday, April 14, 2008

I spend money like a fool. All the alcohol, all the food, and I keep buying ridiculously expensive stuff for cars that I don't own and rarely drive.

But I read this today. And this one comparison of salaries struck me.

Glen Heroy, 45
Hospital clown
New York, N.Y.
$28,000

John Paulson, 52
Hedge-fund manager
New York, N.Y.$
$ 3.5 billion

Maybe I'd rather be Glen.

"Bring Sally up,
I bring Sally down..."

4 comments:

SLRao said...

Sally likes a stable relationship.
She can't go up or down.

akshay said...

Ole Miss Lucy's dead and gone, left me here to weep and moan.

Tell Sally that. Sally is hard to find.

Sally without the O. Lol.

SLRao said...

I still like to sing

Green Sally up
Green Sally down

don't know why. Just seems like the right thing to do.

akshay said...

Go green. Flavour of the weak.

I've wanted to use that pun for the longest time.