but you know truly you are happyhappy because there is nothing that is sadhappy. because the entire idea of being happy has its roots on happiness and not sadness. I don't like that little girl in Cheeni Kum. I found annoying at all points. Over acting. Happyhappysadsadsadhappyhappysad. boredstiff. I like what you're doing here. With the updates and thus.
3 comments:
same here.
bleah.
fuggall.
but you know truly you are happyhappy because there is nothing that is sadhappy. because the entire idea of being happy has its roots on happiness and not sadness. I don't like that little girl in Cheeni Kum. I found annoying at all points. Over acting.
Happyhappysadsadsadhappyhappysad.
boredstiff.
I like what you're doing here. With the updates and thus.
sadhappy exists, sl. it does.
i have no idea what you're talking about, wrt cheeni kum.
i like to be liked, even if it's just for my blog updates. many thanks.
Post a Comment