a catalogue of obsessions and neuroses
Jan 1st 2007 was great. The came in a cruel turn. The rest of this year was a blur.Then came the exams.Next year, I predict, is going to be my worst year. Starting tomorrow.One year from now I'll have the same post up.
i can be cheesy like a greeting card.. but the truth is we need to be part of yashraj films... then everyone will be in love... and have a happy ending
yeah if only.
updateupdate
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jan 1st 2007 was great. The came in a cruel turn. The rest of this year was a blur.
Then came the exams.
Next year, I predict, is going to be my worst year. Starting tomorrow.
One year from now I'll have the same post up.
i can be cheesy like a greeting card.. but the truth is we need to be part of yashraj films... then everyone will be in love... and have a happy ending
yeah if only.
updateupdate
Post a Comment