a catalogue of obsessions and neuroses
It's a dark and rainy night......and I'm looking at someone else's drink!"Kyun aaj-kal neend kam, khwaab zyaada hai..."
..and we complain we dont have a life.. sigh.. yawwwn
first one looks like a rave. Not that i know what a rave looks like. Also. My poem isnt a movie. Just a very spaced out dream.
I saw a couple of drinks on another blog. A virtual hangover.What happened to all spiking? It was right here somewhere.
It was actually somebody else who told me that I do that.The stuff.That is a rather long and queer story.Anyway, what is the point of something that you've already read. You wouldn't miss it much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
..and we complain we dont have a life.. sigh.. yawwwn
first one looks like a rave. Not that i know what a rave looks like.
Also. My poem isnt a movie. Just a very spaced out dream.
I saw a couple of drinks on another blog.
A virtual hangover.
What happened to all spiking? It was right here somewhere.
It was actually somebody else who told me that I do that.
The stuff.
That is a rather long and queer story.
Anyway, what is the point of something that you've already read. You wouldn't miss it much.
Post a Comment