Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It is the best of times. It is the worst of times.

Things move uneasily beneath the surface. I know now how mute people feel. People who have no idea of the concept of verbal expression. I cannot express what I cannot comprehend. Nameless, shapeless, dark fears. Bright sunny days. Long dark nights.

I used to think I wrote well. Now I realise I'm full of (sh)it. Good writers are those who can portray their emotions through their words. Whacked by my own yardstick.

I wonder if this is how it feels when your world begins to crumble. All the truths and the lies swim together to make a large collage. It's tough to separate them, you know. Live the lie. Truth be told, I don't know what the truth is anymore.

Help.

"You ask about my consience
And I offer you my soul
You ask If I'll grow to be a wise man
Well I ask if I'll grow old
You ask me if I known love
And what it's like to sing songs in the rain
Well,I've seen love come
And I've seen it shot down
I've seen it die in vain"

6 comments:

maddy said...

heya,
how you doing "dog"?? (i don't mean it in a randy sense...but you probably already know that) why you sounding blue???

Revati Upadhya said...

wats up dawwwgg..
see, people know the truth.

superunknown said...

chillax ra, blog abt evils genres of choice ;)

maddy said...

ayyyooo..the place can't go down the drain any more than it already is..
but yeah...me is just being the control freak that i am...

superunknown said...

erm i meant choice of genres...

akshay said...

he's learning. but he likes indians.