Today it rained.
I sat alone and licked clean a spoon of cake. I missed you. I sat by the window, the empty chair in front of me mocking. Little rivulets of water ran down the glass, streaking along like tears across a face. Someone opened the door, and a sheet of water rushed in. The streets were deserted, save for a few autos lurking hopefully. People ran for shelter. I wish I could run. I ate to push my sorrows away. Cake and quiche. Sunny food, to be eaten in the wash of bright sunshine. Now the cake is done, and I toy with the spoon. Shoo the waiter away, to sit alone in peace. The buzz of teenies resonates. Yet it is silent. Noise it may be, yet there is nothing to listen to. I wonder which cake to choose. Choices. One or the other. No one to choose but me. No one to know but me.
I miss you. Like the deserts miss the rain. I wish I could do better. Not do what I do wrong. Do it right. Just do it. I am what I am, but I wish I weren't. You make me want to be a better person.
"She says "we've got to hold on to what we got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not""
I wish I knew how it would feel to be free. I wish I could be serious when I should be and full of joy when I can be. I wish I was right. You know you're right. And I forget just what it is that makes me smile, I find it hard and it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
How did so much become so little? And something so small grow into something so big? Where is all the promise? Why is there so much to look forward to?
"...sometimes I wait forever, to stand out in the rain, so no one sees me crying, trying to wash away the pain."
10 comments:
I feel sometimes im the only one in the world who hates the rain...
u know how u just know 5 mins before its going to pour, tht its going to pour - well thts when my depression sets in.
I feel so helpless - like the world is crying on me and i have no right to be happy -
i know it ridiculous reasoning but i just feel uneasy and lonely when it rains...
It takes rain to make me feel all those things u just spoke about...
"I forget what it takes to make me smile" - i couldnt have put it better...
But hold on , the storm will clear -
I heard you were stuck in coffee day while it rained today - haha...now tht is depressing
i hate the rain. unless im driving.
no i was at cakewalk. its a nice cheerful cheap n chic place. not at all like coffee day. airconditioned too, and there's alfresco if you want.
the food rocks.
i love the rain. i used to hate it, now i like it. i love getting drienched in the rain, i love sitting around watching it rain from the windows, i love running through the flooded streets, wading through the water on mg rd. walking in the rain without a care, when everyone else around us was running for cover.
its always better when we're together.
just you wait.. il be back in just over 24 hours. we'll go back to cakewalk, and love the rain..
i hate the rain. it feels like im dying, drowning.
U stupid whiney bitch ....boo hoo water makes me cry... ur profile claims ur a guy but i think someone is having thier period. Grab a tampon bitch.
u must be one fat son of a bitch to be stuffing ur face with cake and quiche "to push your sorrows away" jus cause a lil rain fell on u.
Depressed? Don't have any friends? I guess nobody told you, but being depressed and feeling lonely isn't normal. Everyone else is happy, and has lots of friends so there must be something wrong with you. Put the prozac away, what you need is rat poison.
hahahahahahaha 'BRANJELINA' ??? the things people come up with.. and the things they do to vent their various frustrations in life..
you cant even give in your real name, or have your own blog, so you sit around at home blog hopping finding someone to pick to vent some weird frustrations. hahahaha the virtual world is so convenient!! LOSER! faggot. get a life and stop picking on people.
i have a weird feeling you're the same guy from doctor pisseds blog. what a loser.
hey haracry, why hide behind your favourite hunk's name?
some of us don't need to prove our coolness by insulting other people. some of us have friends and don't care what wannabe northies think about us. some of us know how to enjoy the finer things in life (not agra petha). some of us aren't you.
i guess you have issues from when you walked in on me fucking your mom and making you a kid brother. LOSER!
it seems uv abandoned ur blog for chicken n squash wit f-lower...
how utterly wrong...
no hes abandoned his blog to try and stick his nose where it should belong for a while..
in his BLEAGGHKKY books.
poor joshi.
hahahahahaha OMFG dude... branjelina ROTFLOL!!
wierdos say the darndest things ;)
BTW joshi whats happening with the bitch?? and how do you know branjelina is a northie???
Post a Comment